League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most played PC game in the world and has the largest fan base. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players around the world and over 1 million online gamers concurrently. While that is great for the league, it’s not great for the gamers who are not as skilled at playing.
LoL is a fiercely competitive game. There are a lot of LoL players with very high proficiency levels. If you aren’t one of these people you should consider purchasing an account on smurf and not try to “tough out” in lower levels.
There is no requirement to be a veteran player to enjoy LoL. Purchasing an account from right here on our site will not only save time, but also money. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to gamers around the world for a considerable amount of time and we are aware of what to look for when it comes to offering accounts that are useful.
Here are some guidelines to ensure your gaming experience is the highest quality.
Find out Which Account to Purchase
There are two kinds of LoL accounts that you can purchase levels 30 and 20. For those who are just beginning you’ll notice the most significant difference between the two is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you can invest in champions and runes.
You need to make sure that your accounts provide the most value to your money so that you are able to enjoy your best levels. To accomplish this, there are some things you must look for –
1. Runes: the number of rune pages you can access with an account is important. It is essential to make sure that there are enough runes available for your favorite champion and play the way you prefer. If you’re a lover of several champions, it might be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. You should ensure that your account includes all the champions you want to increase your time playing and access to other LoL features such as ARAM and the ranked games. If you’re looking for a complete overview of all champions that are available in LoL you can check this page.
3. The amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite heroes a new appearance. Accounts that do not have skins are not recommended. The appearance of the character can influence how much you will enjoy the account. Find our complete listing of available services here.
4. Influence Points (IP). LoL has microtransactions that allow players to purchase special runes and champions using real money. One of the greatest things in the game is the items you purchase stay with your account forever! Buying accounts with large quantities of IP can save you time and money in the long run.
5. The number of unranked wins – LoL has the ranked mode where players compete to see who is the best. There is also a mode known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes award you with rewards such as IP and rare skins that will encourage you to continue playing. To ensure that you’re actually playing the game, and not just trying it out, make sure your account is at least several wins without ranking.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not want your account information to be visible then choose your account as a private one. This means only you will be able to access the account’s email and not anyone else. This is a great option if you is concerned about giving your personal information to anyone else. They won’t have access to the account without the password.
These simple steps will make sure that you have a great LoL experience.
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts